“Aspire Global had continued growth during the second quarter; revenues increased by 14% to EUR 17.3 million (15.2), primarily driven by the B2B-segment which delivered impressive growth (19%) and strengthened company EBITDA by 29% to EUR 3.6 million (2.8)”, says CEO Tsachi Maimon.
- Interim period (Jan-June 2017)
- Revenue increased by 9% to MEUR 33.4 (30.6)
- B2B Revenue increased by 12% to MEUR 16.7 (15)
- EBIT amounted to MEUR 5.7 (5.2)
- EBITDA increased by 11% to MEUR 6.3 (5.6)
- EBITDA margin increased to 19% (18)
- Earning after tax amounted to MEUR 5.4 (5.6)
- Earnings per share after tax amounted to EUR 0.12 (0.13)
- First Time Depositors (FTDs) increased by 27% to 114 thousand (90)
- Second quarter (Apr-June 2017)
- Revenue increased by 14% to MEUR 17.3 (15.2)
- B2B Revenue increased by 19% to MEUR 8.9 (7.5)
- EBIT amounted to MEUR 3.3 (2.6)
- EBITDA increased by 29% to MEUR 3.6 (2.8)
- EBITDA margin increased to 21% (18.4)
- Earnings after tax amounted to MEUR 2.9 (3.1)
- Earnings per share after tax amounted to EUR 0.06 (0.07)
- First Time Depositors (FTDs) increased by 39% to 60.3 thousand (43.4)
- Significant events during and after the second quarter: In May 2017, Aspire Global, re-domiciled to Malta. On May 23 th 2017, the Company completed a 4:1 share split of its share capital and issued 31,495,740 new ordinary shares. In addition, on June 9 th 2017 the Company changed its name from Aspire Global Limited to Aspire Global Plc. On May 18 th 2017, the Company’s Board of directors declared a dividend of EUR 6 million (EUR 0.14 per share) which was paid during June 2017. On June 21 st , 2017, Aspire Global Plc. held its Annual General Meeting in which Carl Klingberg and Fredrik Burvall were elected as members of the board. In addition, Carl Klingberg was elected as the Chairman of the board. After the quarter, on July 11 th , 2017, Aspire Global was listed for trading on the NASDAQ First North Premier in Stockholm, Sweden. The Offering Price had been set to SEK 30 per share, corresponding to a value of the Company’s shares of SEK 1,323 million after the completion of the Offering. The offering was significantly over-subscribed and trading commenced on Tuesday July 11th . Neolotto Ltd, a company owned 38% by Aspire Global, has been granted a nationwide license in Germany for charity lotteries. Shareholders in Neolotto have on 30 August 2017 decided to grant NeoLotto a convertible loan of €4,500 thousand for exploring this business potential already in 2017. Aspire Global’s part of the convertible loan amounts to € 2,250 thousand.
|Relive the highlights from our last show and stay tuned for this year’s SiGMA. Watch out for what we’re branding as the ‘iGaming Village’ this year.
||Are you an operator looking for top affiliates? Are you a top affiliate looking for a nice treat with like-minded affiliates playing at the same level?