This year’s agenda will feature a wide variety of speakers from across the continent
Eventus International has announced the confirmed speakers for the 6th Annual BiG Africa SuperShow, which will be held at Emperors Palace from 5-6 November.
In addition to the show being free to attend for South African gambling industry professionals, this year’s agenda will feature a wide variety of speakers from across the continent that are leading executives in both the retail and land-based sports betting and casino sectors.
Eventus International is proud to announce that the following gaming sector professionals will be speaking at the 6th Annual BiG Africa SuperShow:
Sports Betting Sector:
- Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies Ltd
- Austin Udu, Director of Sales for Africa, Media Stream AG
- Dhrupal Amin, MD – Online Gaming and Sports Betting, Goldrush Group (G-Bets)
- Ivan Zaltsman, CIO, World Sports Betting
- Jack Smith, Business Development Manager, Sporting Solutions
- Martin Sack, Group Manager: Online Business Development, Sun International
- Sean Coleman, CEO, South African Bookmakers Association
- Seun Methowe, Country Manager - West Africa, Perform Group
- Shane Leahy, CEO, Oxygen8 Group
- John Gouws, MD-Inside Analytics, BI Adviser to Chalkline Sports
Casino and Hospitality:
- Cliff Lamberton, MD, African Casino Equipment Suppliers Pty Ltd
- Judith Kiragu, Director, GoldenKey Casino
- Joan Alcorn, International Consultant in Hospitality, leisure, Tourism, Gaming Industries
- Nicholas Chapman, Gaming Executive, Caesar’s Entertainment Corporation (Emerald Resort and Casino)
- Wayne Hill, COO, Bidvest Prestige
- Tsepho Makhudu, Founder, Makhudu Hospitality Consultants
- Katleho Thejane, Director, Goldrush Group
All-round Gambling professionals :
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd
- Chhayan Ringadoo, CEO, Gambling Regulatory Authority, Mauritius
- Edgar Agaba, CEO, National Gaming Board, Uganda
- Felix Mukaxe, Gambling Inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board
- Pierre Otto, Compliance and Quality Manager, GLI Africa
More speakers are still to be confirmed.
“We are currently in the last phase of agenda development. Our goal is to have a final agenda ready by the end of the week” – Jordan Crossley, Conference Producer, Eventus International.
Check out our latest events in the videos below: