GamerPro talks to SiGMA about its concept of productive video gaming
Any players’ dream is to earn real money while playing video games. GamerPro will actually make this dream come true. It’s a chat-based gaming platform startup, which offers its players a possibility to win games and raise their money. The startup is going to participate in SiGMA Startup Pitch this year.
What is your company’s unique differentiating idea?
- The online monetization model
- The universal result verification (URV), which is provided by GamerPro and works independently from all game publishers on every console
- The URV allows GamerPro to organise online tournaments and challenges safely. Users can earn real money by playing their favourite video games anytime and anywhere. That is the core of the online monetisation model
What differentiates you from your competitors? Specifically, what do you provide that is currently not available in the market or how do you differ from your competitors?
There are three different types of competitors and all of them have at least one barrier to be an online global gaming platform.
1. Video game publishers Focusing on one game and professional players
2. Offline event organisers The business model is geo restricted
3. Online events organisers Time bound of the tournaments
GamerPro lets the players directly play against each other with real money, anytime and anywhere.
What milestones or tangible traction have you achieved to date?
Traction. The current iteration of GamerPro has been released the first day of this year, and has been heading the way of monetization since day one and is progressively doing it every day. Our pay-to-play business model is entirely valid which is demonstrated by the following facts
- App installs
- Paying users
- We are running a competitive business model by allowing gamers to earn money depending on their results and skills.
The brand new app will be released in the end of November, just before the Christmas season, which professionally links the three core requirements and unites players who are online, want to play for real money and are using chat rooms to satisfy social needs.
Please explain your objectives for participating in SIGMA Pitch Event.
Our objective is to seek funding partners who might be interested in GamerPro to work with since we are raising funds to reach the overall profitability in next two years.