LeoVegas celebrates second birthday in the UK
LeoVegas is celebrating 2 years of operating in the UK, being present on the market since February 2014.
It’s been definitely a successful year for the operator – it’s enough to mention the exceptional PR stunts or the announcement of the soon-to-be-launched LeoVegas Sport, it’s been quite a year for the king of mobile casino.
Over the past 12 months, LeoVegas has dramatically increased its brand awareness activity, with three nationwide TV advertising campaigns, as well as integrated PR, advertising, sponsorship, and marketing activities. These include installing a life-size Wheel of Fortune in Westfield London, hosting a blackjack tournament for real-life James Bond characters and cheering up the nation with experiential activity on Blue Monday.
More recently, LeoVegas has signed a sponsorship deal with the SSE Arena, Wembley, following sponsorship deals with Premier League football, the Honda Civic Cup and ITV2’s Celebrity Juice, amongst others.
Over the past year, LeoVegas has won a number of awards that recognise and strengthen its position as one of the UK’s fastest growing mobile casinos.
· ‘Slots Operator of the Year’, ‘Mobile Operator of the Year’ and ‘Affiliate Program of the Year’ at the EGR Operator Awards 2015
· Winner of the ‘Grand Prize for Summit Superstar 2015’ at the GP Bullhound’s European Unicorn Summit Awards
· ‘Casino Affiliate Programme of the Year’ and ‘Casino Affiliate Manager of the Year’ at the iGB Affiliate Awards
· ‘Online Casino Operator of the Year’ at the International Gaming Awards 2016
· ‘Casino Operator of the Year’ at the Gaming Intelligence Awards 2016
UK Country Manager at LeoVegas Shenaly Amin said: “We are delighted to have had such a successful year of trading in the UK, following a fantastic launch two years ago. We have put a huge focus on our marketing activity and our awards are a credit to the whole team at LeoVegas.
“We’ve beaten our own expectations in terms of growth over the past two years and with LeoVegas Sport on the horizon, as well as continued innovation and expansion of our mobile casino product, 2016 is looking very bright.”
Related vacancies:Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover IT Technologydiscover Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover Content Writer - Mandarin | SiGMA GroupdiscoverJunior Web Developer | SiGMA GroupdiscoverHead of Conference Production | SiGMA GroupdiscoverSales Manager | SiGMA GroupdiscoverIT Coordinator | SiGMA Groupdiscover