Commercial growth recorded from the 1st January to 31st March 2018 for LeoVegas
LeoVegas is pleased to announce that during the first quarter of 2018 (1st January-31st March 2018) the firm experienced significant, widespread growth.
The CEO and co-founder, Gustaf Hagman, commented: “Yet another record quarter with greater transparency, acquisitions performing as planned, and new and clear financial targets.”
The 2018 report showed:
- Revenue increased by 76% to EUR 77.4 m (43.9).
- Organic growth was 40%.
- Organic growth excluding markets closed in 2017 was 61%.
- EBITDA was EUR 9.5 m (6.0), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 12.3% (13.7%).
- Adjusted EBITDA totalled EUR 9.0 m (6.2), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 11.6% (14.0%).
- The number of depositing customers was 302,014 (172,338), an increase of 75%. The number of new depositing customers was 146,063 (75,017), an increase of 95%.
- The number of returning depositing customers was 155,951 (97,321), an increase of 60%.
- Gross Gaming Revenue from sports betting and live casino were 6.5% and 15.3%, respectively, of total GGR.
- Net Gaming Revenue from Royal Panda and Rocket X accounted for 14.3% and 5.2%, respectively, of total NGR.
- NGR from regulated markets was 35.4% (18.3%) of total.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was EUR 3.8 m (5.5).
- Adjusted EBIT was EUR 7.9 m (5.7), corresponding to an adjusted EBIT margin of 10.2% (12.9%).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution were EUR 0.02 (0.05).
- Adjusted earnings per share were EUR 0.07 (0.05).