Malta Gaming Awards nominees announced
Leading industry firms shortlisted for the charity awards
As part of Malta Gaming Week, the third edition of the Malta Gaming Awards will be held on the 27th of November at the MFCC, Ta’ Qali at 19:00. One of the biggest events in the iGaming calendar, the Awards will kick off SiGMA 2018 in style. Nominees for the Malta Gaming Awards have been announced across 28 categories.
One thousand of the most influential and innovative individuals in the industry will gather for a decadent night geared towards recognising the best and brightest to illuminate the Maltese iGaming sphere. Setting the tone for the evening is guest of honour, Her Excellency, the President of Malta, Marie-Louise Coleiro-Preca. Adding a touch of class to the evening is internationally acclaimed opera star, Joseph Calleja.
The full nominations and their respective categories can be seen below:
- Crypto Payments Solution (Upaycard, Dicey Bit and BitBay)
- Payments Aggregator (Easy Payments Gateway, Money Matrix and Bambora)
- Media Agency (Calvin Ayre, iGaming Business and iNTERGAME)
- Affiliate Network (Reef Media, HasTraffic and Matching Visions)
- Affiliate Software (NetRefer, My Affiliates and Cake)
- Best Slot Game (Ganapati, MicroGaming and Pragmatic Play)
- Careers Program (Kindred, GiG and Genesis Global Limited)
- Casino Affiliate (newfreespinscasino.com, Revshare Group and Askgamblers.com)
- Casino (Mr Green, LeoVegas and Videoslots)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (PokerStars, GiG and Hero Gaming)
- Fastest Growing White Label (Rolla, Letsbet, and Bet On Aces)
- Games Vendor (Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Ganapati, and Wazdan)
- ICO (GanaEight Coin Ltd, BX.BET and TruePlay)
- iGaming Brand (BET365, Volt Casino, Mr Green, and Betsson)
- Innovator (DAO.Casino, GiG and SuprNation)
- Investor (Alex Munteanu, Morten Klein and Mark Blandford)
- Legal Firm (WH Partners, GVZH and Sammut Legal)
- Lotto Product (Lotto Warehouse, TheLotter Enterprises Limited and FireLotto)
- Mobile Gaming Provider (Gaming Realms PLC, Betsoft Gaming and Jeton)
- Multi-channel Provider (BetConstruct, Aspire Global and Microgaming).
- Multi-product Provider (ORYX, Aspire Global and Betconstruct)
- Payments Provider (SafeCharge, Trustly, Hipay)
- RNG Casino Supplier/Provider (NetEnt, Habanero and Pragmatic Play)
- Slots Platform (Aspire Global, Microgaming and SkillOnNet)
- Sportsbook Operator (Bet365, Betsson and Tipico)
- Sportsbook Affiliate (AXL Affliliates, Extratips and Goal.com)
- Training Service Provider (ICE Malta, iGaming Academy and EGIM)
- Affiliate Program (Genesis Affiliates, ComeOn Connect and Kindred Affiliates)
All proceeds raised from the gala dinner go directly to local charities – The Kilimanjaro Challenge and Malta Community Chest Fund. Contact Sintija to reserve your VIP table for ten, set at €1,750.
Check out our latest events in the videos below:
Related vacancies:IT Technologydiscover Internshipdiscover Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover Web Developer | SiGMA GroupdiscoverInternship | SiGMA GroupdiscoverSpanish Sales Manager | SiGMA GroupdiscoverSales and Account Manager | SiGMA GroupdiscoverSenior Graphic Designer | SiGMA Groupdiscover
Book pass today!
Affiliates register free.
Low fee for all other delegates.
Find out now.
Coming to a screen near you soon, SiGMA-ICE Asia DIGITAL is designed to bring East and West iGaming trends on the same virtual table.Learn More