SiGMAgazine for all delegates
A 96-page magazine, packed with quality content, interviews and features, will be distributed free of charge to all delegates registering for their badge on Thursday 30th, during networking drinks at the Hilton, or Friday 31st, early morning at the Hilton.
Some of the quality content in SiGMAgazine includes:
For C-Level Executives and Suppliers
- Reinventing Malta’s Remote Gaming Industry
- The Shift to Taxation at the Place of Consumption – VAT
- Interview with Michael Gummerus from Frosmo
- Malta: a Hub for Conference Business
- Bringing Together Sports Fans and Local Media Through Social Sports and Gaming Mechanics
- On the look-out for the right Office Environment
- Interview with Hon. Dr. Jose’ Herrera
- All in the name of Translation
- IT Strategy and Planning
- Ory Weihs: The Route to Success
- Casino City Malta
SiGMA 2014 Event
- The Exhibitors Listings
- Expo Plan
- Conference and Event Planners
- List of Speakers
Affiliates & SEO
- Content Marketing and iGaming – Fad or Future?
- iGaming and the Chinese Search Space
- DIY SEO for Brand Protection and Reputation Management
- Portomaso Gaming Investment
- Are Link Intelligent Tools becoming Obsolete?
- Nailing it as an Affiliate!
- A Skilled Workforce to meet Industry Demands
- Recruitment Opportunities and Solutions
- Talent that Whispers and Talent that Shouts
A big, warm thank you goes to all contributors, exhibitors and sponsors! For further information about SIGMAgazine, or should you wish to register for SiGMA, kindly call +356 99122533 or email email@example.com.
Related vacancies:IT Technologydiscover Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover IT Coordinator | SiGMA GroupdiscoverContent Writer - Mandarin | SiGMA GroupdiscoverJunior Web Developer | SiGMA GroupdiscoverSales Manager | SiGMA GroupdiscoverHead of Conference Production | SiGMA Groupdiscover