Do you lead a team, or aspire to? Learn how to create exceptional teams with International Speaker Neil Laughton
With his 35 years experience leading multi-disciplinary teams in the military, in business and on adventurous expeditions around the world, Neil Laughton will share his ideas, theories and experiences for developing high performing teams in this 3 hour Masterclass workshop.
What to expect:
- Identifying and selecting high performing individuals
- Personality profiling techniques and talent management
- Culture and qualities required for developing high performing teams
- Examples and top tips for developing great teamwork
- The importance of leadership in developing high performing teams
- Practical interactive teamwork exercise
- Delegate discussion session and Q&A
Who this Masterclass is for:
Team Leaders, CEO’s, Directors, Managers, HR professionals and Entrepreneurs
Neil is a former Royal Marine Commando and Special Forces Officer turned entrepreneur who has founded a dozen businesses. One of these reached £40 million turnover and was sold to a FTSE 100 company in 2011.
He is an award winning business coach, team trainer and keynote speaker with a collaborative, challenging and experiential style.
Neil is passionate about adventure and he has led more than 50 expeditions on 7 continents, by land, sea and air. He summited Mt Everest with Bear Grylls, circumnavigated the UK & Ireland on a jet ski and piloted the world’s first road legal flying car across the Sahara Desert. Find out more here.
Check out our latest events in the videos below: